Terms and Conditions
Our terms and conditions for use of this website are as follows:
- This web site is operated by TaxDebtSolutions. Our aim is to give people advice based on our wide knowledge and expertise in taxation affairs and dealing with the Australian Tax Office. We do not charge for any advice given via this website, by email, in a letter or by telephone unless you become a client.
- We don’t accept any responsibility or liability for your actions before you contacted TaxDebtSolutions.
- This site is a free service providing general guidance only. It cannot give specific advice unless you contact us by email and or telephone and provide us with enough information to give advice.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any actions of the client, where they do not follow the advice given by TaxDebtSolutions.
- We will not act as advisors for any company or person until they appoint us by signing an engagement letter.
- When sending information via our contact form, we guarantee that the contact form is safe and secure. The information you will provide to us will not be divulged to any third party unless you agree to this.
- We will not accept any responsibility for any advice given or solutions provided, where the client has been dishonest with TaxDebtSolutions, failed to provide all relevant information or has failed to tell the whole truth.
- Where the client has been honest and open in his/her dealings with TaxDebtSolutions and they have a genuine grievance with regard to the failure of our services and advice given, we will seek to rectify that complaint quickly and honestly.
- We cannot assist any director, company, partner or sole trader based outside Australia.
- If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions please do not use our site or our free advice service.
- Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation